Level, Tide and Wave monitoring by radar
The stilling well version consists of a WaveGuide Radar, a with Stilling Well antenna and a WaveGuide Server. With the WaveGuide radar on top the pipe can be completely open. Cleaning due to marine growth is hardly needed. The WaveGuide Sensor does not care for chaotic motions and measures fast enough to low pass filter the data correctly. An opportunity to measure faster phenomena such as seiches (harbor oscillations).
With a special stilling well antenna 150, 200, 250 and 300 mm pipe diameters are supported. Averaging periods of 10 seconds, 1,5 minute and 10 minutes are available (others on request).
- Very accurate: standard deviation for water level is 1 cm
- Compact and light weight: easy to install
- Stable digital reference: no need for recalibration
- No sea contact and no moving parts: no maintenance
- Galvanic lightning protection: suitable for all weather conditions